Dometic Fresh Jet FJ2200 + Air Distribution Box
Keep Cool in Summer and Warm in Winter
Dometic Australia introduces a new lighter, smaller and more efficient series of roof top air conditioners – The FreshJet. The beauty of these units is that not only will they keep you cool in Summer and warm in Winter, they are also operated by remote control. Both models feature a Soft-start, for reduced current draw during start up. Ideal for generator running or in situations where current supply is restricted*.
Complete with a new stylish air distribution box (ADB) the FreshJet ADB (included with, but packaged separately) comes with four way vents, so air can be directed to where you want it. The ADB also has 12 volt LED ambient lighting fitted, which is operated via the remote control.
The Dometic FreshJet FJ2200 model also features free ventilation of 650 mm², which can contribute to the overall requirements for gas regulations. This FJ2200 is ideal for small to medium sized pop-top RV’s and has a lower profile than its predecessor.
- Remote control
- Suitable for pop top caravans
- Low current draw
- Timer function
- Built in free ventilation of 650 mm² (can contribute to overall requirement for gas regulations)
- Will operate on most premium brand inverter type generators of 2000 watts and above (check with your local generator supplier for compatibility)
- Weight: 32 kg
- Length: 787 mm external
- Height: 225 mm external
- Width: 562 mm external
- Heat Settings: 0 – 52 degrees celcius
- Heating Capacity: 1.2 kW
- Cooling Capacity: 2.2 kW nominal
- Current Consumption: Cooling 4.1 A / Heating 5.2 A
- Roof Opening: 400 x 400 mm
- Standard Roof Thickness: 25 – 60 mm