SolarKing Lithium Batteries
The future of battery storage. Lithium batteries are much lighter than traditional lead acid batteries and deliver unrivalled cycle life, more than 4 times more cycles compared to lead acid batteries.
Perfect for use in caravans, marine, camping and home storage applications. The batteries are sealed with a built in battery management system for safety protection.
If you are replacing an existing deep cycle lead acid battery you can continue to use your existing battery charging system as the built in battery management system with do the rest for you. You will also notice that lithium batteries charge more efficiently than lead acid batteries so the recovery will be much quicker.
This model SolarKing lithium battery use’s active cell balancing technology to balance the internal battery cells whilst not only charging but also whilst discharging. This assist’s in keeping the battery at full capacity. Our balancing system is high power and brings any internal cell in balance back in-line quickly.
- Built in advanced BMS with cell balancing
- Can be connected in series or parallel
- Note: This battery can’t be used to start motor vehicles
- Chemical: Lithium Iron LiFePo4
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C ~ +60°C
- VoltageV : 12.8VDC
- Max Continuous Current: 100A
- Max 10 Second Pulse : 150A
- Nominal Charge Current: 30A
- Max Charge Current : 100A
- Max Charge Voltage : 14.8V
- Cycles @ 100% DOD : 2000 Cycles
- Cycles@ 80% DOD : 3000 Cycles
- Cycles@ 50% DOD : 3500 Cycles
- Cycles@ 30% DOD : 8000 Cycles
- Low Voltage cut out : 10.0VDC
- Maximum In-series voltage : 30.4V
- Terminal : T10