The Milenco Grand Aero 4 Towing Mirrors – Flat Glass* will provide you with a safe and unrestricted view of the highway and your van.
Engineered to be balanced and vibration-free, these mirrors have been tested at speeds up to 255 kph to ensure their performance. These towing mirrors comply with the latest international regulations and pedestrian safety laws as well for your peace of mind. They feature a flat* chrome safety glass that has an extremely long life and the screws and fittings are made of stainless steel and brass that won’t corrode. This mirror is flat* which gives you a smaller field of view compared to a car mirror, but the distance won’t be distorted.
The Milenco Grand Aero 4 Towing Mirrors – Flat Glass* fit all current (post 1995-2020) vehicles (some exceptions listed below) with a new and versatile clamping system that conforms to the shape of just about any rear-view mirror. This unique clamp system eliminated the need for straps which can often transfer vibration.
- Flat* safety glass to avoid distortion
- Unique clamping system eliminates straps and reduces vibration
- Head design utilises airflow around the vehicle for stability
- Tested at speeds up to 250 kph
- Complies with the latest international regulations and pedestrian safety laws
Grand Aero 4 fitting exceptions:
- Mirrors that have no external housing
- Aero V Pads (3186) required for Kia Sorrento 2010 onwards
- Aero F Pads (4664) required for VW Group cars (Audi, Seat, Skoda) post 2013, Vauxhall/Opel Astra 2016 and BMW X3 models
- Aero LR Pads (4466) required for Land Rover Discovery & Range Rover 2014 onwards
* For stability on Australian roads, a very slight convex is applied to the glass. r1900mm.
Included: 1 pair of mirrors with a convenient carry bag to keep mirrors clean, safe and together when not in use.